Saturday 20 June 2009

Implemented the Simulator

Tonight (yes I know it's a Friday) I added functionality for creating a live timing application using recorded data called the LiveTimingSimulator. I've added config for the race at Barcelona and it seems to work quite nicely.

I'm hoping to be able to use this to better aid application development around the library. It's not quite the polished product, but it has everything needed to get going with a new app.

Cheers,

Liam.

p.s. Last ever British GP .... Come on Lewis!

2 comments:

  1. would like to get his streaming to my touchpro2 - not a developer though! - can you build a simple app or push it to webpage that I could load-up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Porting this code to Windows Mobile is already something I've started to look at. Unfortunately I've not had much time or resource to work on it recently. I will hopefully soon. Thanks Liam.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.