Friday 12 March 2010

Now that the 2010 season is finally here...

As the new season begins there were obviously some teething problems. Some data was different and the authorization url had changed. I've repackaged a new release, but I suspect there'll be a few more tweaks needed during the next few events.

On a development front, I'm going to try and finish porting the library to the .Net compact framework.

If you're actively interested in using the library, I would highly recommend getting the latest source code instead of the releases. Especially during the first few races while I fix any new 'features' that have been added to the stream (you can get notification of changes by subscribing to the Google source change feed: https://code.google.com/p/f1livetiming/feeds).

Thanks,

Liam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.